Here you will find all the information on how to claim the prize money won in PGL official eSports tournaments and competitions.
The following rules apply to all contestants and are non-negotiable.
- The recipient of the prize money is the individual person who played at the event (via personal bank account), or the company/association/non-profit organization of which he or she is a part of (via invoice).
- The winner/s must be present at:
- The Prize Ceremony.
- Media interviews and connected photo-shoot.
- Prizes must be claimed within 30 days after the conclusion of the event. After 30 days, unclaimed prizes will be considered forfeited by the players / teams.
- Prize money will be paid within 90 days after receiving the required payment information from the players or organizations.
- Private individuals will receive the prize money in their own bank account, out of which a 16% tax will automatically be deducted, in accordance with art. 77 of the Romanian Fiscal Code.
- No tax will be deducted if the prize value is lower than 600 RON, in accordance with art. 77 of the Romanian Fiscal Code.
- No tax will be deducted if a winning team is organized as / is part of a company that can issue an invoice with a valid European VAT id.
Necessary payment information
For receiving the prizes in their own bank account, players need to send the following information to [email protected]:
- Photocopy of passport or ID Card
- Bank name
- Bank account in both IBAN and SWIFT/BIC format
Companies/associations /non-profit organizations need to contact the organizers via e-mail –[email protected] – for the invoice details.
Still not clear on everything?
Please use the contact page to get in touch with us.